Additional Information & Fishing Tips
- The Lews Fishing Pro SP Baitcast Reel comes in a package of one (1) reel per box.
- This reel was designed specifically for dock skipping and pitching applications.
- Engineered in partnership with professional bass angler, Andy Montgomery, featuring a faster spool start up and reduced backlashes for skipping lures and baits with ease.
- Features a super shallow spool that holds 40 yards of 20lb-test fluorocarbon.
- Knot Slot recesses the spool knot for smoother, more even line lay.
- Externally adjustable QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Brake system which includes a special 'Skipping Zone' to maximize casting distance and reduce bashlashes when skipping baits around cover and docks.
- 9 Bearing System with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings.
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing.
- One-piece aluminum frame with graphite sideplates.
- Drilled and forged, anodized Duralumin 32mm shallow spool.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy Speed Gears, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines with P2 SuperPinion bearing supported pinion gear.
- 95mm bowed anodized aluminum handle with EVA knobs.
- Zirconia line guide.
- Carbon fiber drag system.
- Patented retractable Speed Keeper hook keeper for securing lures and Texas rigged baits without scratching up your reel.
- External lube port for easy access.
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and performance in all kinds of weather conditions.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov